Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why did I choose Nursing????????????

I chose nursing because I truly wanted to spend quality time with my patients and their family. I feared at first that I would be looked down upon with nursing as a career, but I was wrong. The face of nursing is changing. I am proud to represent my patients and answer both their major and minor questions. Nursing is expanding with higher degrees
available so that gives me confidence to out run the know-it-all physicians that refuse to even listen to nurses ideas or instinct. Nursing is highly professional and extremely flexible. I have no second thoughts about being a RN. We've moved away from doing just "bed pans and urinals" It's time for nurses to be recognized for their accomplishments. If I have a choice between my family doctor or nurse practioner, I will choose the practioner because you get the facts and the emotional support-besides, they're less expensive to visit. Nurses are healers and heroes! Love them all!

17 comments:

  1. amf...

    amf...

    amf...

    amf...

    amf...

    amf...

    amf...

    amf...

    amf...

    amf...

    amf...

    amf...

    amf...

    hehehehe..!!

    ayo2x..!!

    ☼KrispŸ_KremE☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. awtz..

    sunggo man tau..

    hehehe..

    padaun sa dapat nimo ipadaun..haha

    kaya nah nimo..

    ahmpppP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . . Hoi WEAK . . . . .


    HA HA HA


    Dota ta pagkahuman SOC unya huh>?

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
    ayaw nata dong ... kinsa imung GILIBA?? SPEND quality time with DOTA siguro..hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..dodong, dli ka mag pinamati ha?..
    ..ayaw cge dota ug inom..
    ..pag tarong jud ug skwela..
    go! go! go!..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow atik mn ng imo oie!!

    hehehehehehhe

    pagsure oie!!

    coment pud oie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hastang garaa !!!



    keep on shining !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooiieesstt.,.,.

    .,..,.,.aaheheheh.,.,

    .,.,.,.t.c

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw!! pag xur dra!!!??? tara dota nah??? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dong-KOy. .


    Mmf. . .

    ALL I can say is YOU EED MORE PRACTISE. . .


    heheh.

    au2x dong ,. ..GoD BLESS

    ReplyDelete
  11. kaya mu yan dodong!
    padayun jud!
    hehehe
    Godbleshu!

    ReplyDelete